[Jacob-list] elections/breeding

Betty Berlenbach lambfarm at sover.net
Sun Dec 5 14:44:27 EST 2004

Hi, Linda,

I've got 14 ewes bred, theoretically: 11 jacobs to two separate rams, and 3
shetlands to one ram.  Due late March/Early April.  Already trying to figure
out what the babies will look like!  I love winter, watching them get fat
with lamb/lambs, sitting out there at 10 degrees in a sheltered place and
petting the ewes, holding the tame yearlings on my lap to keep warm!  (or
the cat, or the dog!)  Still not cold here, averaging btween 20-30 at night,
has been as high as 40 during the day last c ouple of weeks a few times.
Were some flurries this a.m., and about an inch of snow Friday, but nothing
worth writing about so far. Betty!