[Jacob-list] elections/breeding

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Dec 4 17:40:43 EST 2004

The issue of defining the Foundation Flock category is a critical one.  Whatever your thoughts are, please vote on this
important issue.

How many ewes and how many rams does everyone have this year?  This was my first year to use three rams and it went
smoother than I had anticipated.  Jacquee's Junco bred 7 of my girls (including three lilacs and one lilac carrier),
some visiting ewes from Perfect Spot, and left last week for Maryland.  Perfect Spot Patton bred three of my ewes and
is currently doing cleanup on 5 ewes.  Chicory Lane Chancellor bred four of my ewes, visited his other home at Perfect
Spot, and returned here to do cleanup on 8 ewes.  We have 13 bred ewes with lambing to start the first of March.  I'm
already excited!!

Linda

On Fri, 3 Dec 2004 04:04:36 -0800 (PST), Mary Hansson wrote:

>Don't forget it is election time for those of you who are in JSBA.  Just as we
>saw lots of "never-before-voters" come out in the recent elections, it would
>be nice if more than just a few people determined representatives and
>direction of an organization.  Remember this and get those ballots filled in
>and shipped off.
>
>Rams are still in with the girls.  I am using the 3 Huntsberger rams I own
>this fall:  Carl, Andre, and Hunter.  That should make for a good crop of
>lambs this next spring.
>
>Mary Ellen
>
>Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN ISeeSpots Farm Jacob Sheep:  Lambs, adults,
>wool www.iseespots.com

http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
 Registered Jacob Sheep & Angora Rabbits
 Handspun Yarns