[Jacob-list] stuff

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 3 07:04:36 EST 2004

Katrina---Thanks for the pictures and inspiration!  Linda's work is always fantastic.

I have seen chair mats crocheted from Jacob roving that are wonderful to sit on.  I don't have pics, but that is another idea for those who have too much roving sitting around.

Don't forget it is election time for those of you who are in JSBA.  Just as we saw lots of "never-before-voters" come out in the recent elections, it would be nice if more than just a few people determined representatives and direction of an organization.  Remember this and get those ballots filled in and shipped off.

Rams are still in with the girls.  I am using the 3 Huntsberger rams I own this fall:  Carl, Andre, and Hunter.  That should make for a good crop of lambs this next spring.

Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Lambs, adults, wool