[Jacob-list] elections/breeding

Linda patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sun Dec 5 18:46:28 EST 2004

Hi Betty,

It's been in the 20's here (North Georgia) at night a few times.  But, pretty much a very warm fall. We finally made
the move to the new farm and the house is so much warmer than the old place that we're wandering around at night
opening windows.  Does get abit higher than 40 in the day, though!

I've been visualizing the lambs since before I did the breeding groups!  Isn't it fun!  Will Chancellor and Daphne
manage to pass their blue eyes onto the lambs?  Will RubyBelle and Junco produce a lilac - with Junco's crimpy fleece
and RubyBelles's luster and length?  Will Patton and Martha give me one of one those great Bissell types?

Linda