[Jacob-list] permanent fence...

Julie Barber jules3452 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 10:47:13 EDT 2004

Hey everyone.  I am writing in search of suggestions on permanent fences.
We are looking into setting up some permanent fence for our three Jacob's,
but have no idea where to begin. We are looking for the most inexpensive yet
effecient fence.  Any suggestions you all have would be greatly appreciated.
  We live in New York State, in the Finger Lakes region.  We would need
something that would keep out coyotes and such predators.

Thanks everybody,
Chad and Julie