[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Susan J Martin stonecroft235 at juno.com
Wed Aug 4 08:58:08 EDT 2004

Question:   What will happen if I put five 3-4 month old rams in the same
meadow as our two older rams.....the two older rams have been together
all summer and are buddies........but will they beat up the little guys?
When I put two adult rams together I always confine them in a small area
until they establish their pecking order.  But, these little guys would
seemingly not be a threat........would they be OK....or will I have WWIII
on my hands!!!  I am not aware of any of our ewes being in heat, so our
adult rams are pretty calm and placid presently....thanks for your
thoughts/advice.

Sue Martin
Stonecroft Manor
Lititz, PA