[Jacob-list] feeders

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue Sep 16 17:01:06 EDT 2003

I use feeder like that for temporary feeders and they work pretty well and are very
easy to move around.  I tie the bottom of the panel to the fence and use a clip at
the top, so I just have to unclip the top, pull it down, fill it with hay and then
clip it tightly to the fence.

I built a hay feeder that works well for me.  It's built out of 2 x 4's and is the
size of a bale of hay standing on end.  The bottom 2 feet is sided with goat panels
cut up (they have a 4 x 4" space).  The top is sided with the boards and they have
to pull the hay out of the bottom.

Linda