[Jacob-list] feeders

Margaret booldawgs at cavenet.com
Mon Sep 15 20:27:40 EDT 2003

I am experimenting with stock/cattle panels as feeders.  I clip or tie the
panel at each end close to a field fence wire.  I drop a flake of hay every
foot or so.  It is working very well so far.  They can't get their horns in
and they don't get hay in their fleece.  The hay is essentially vertical
between the panel and the fence, so they cannot get their head in.  I need
to figure out how to refine this before the rains come.
Margaret