[Jacob-list] Feeders

kbarrett at oregontrail.net kbarrett at oregontrail.net
Tue Sep 16 13:17:54 EDT 2003

I would think this could be a disaster in the making.  I hung a horse hay bag
in a sheep pen once, and cam back to find the ewe hooked by her horns and
flopping about, luckily no broken neck, but it looked as though it could have
happened had she been left much longer.  Plus, hay is continally falling out of
the netting, and would be wasted or land in the fleeces. I am hoping the
perfect solution will come of this...I am so tired of wasted dirty hay!
Kate Barrett
Ruby Peak Jacobs