[Jacob-list] safe fencing

Melody critterland at bendcable.com
Tue Sep 16 16:59:27 EDT 2003

I have been using graduated field fencing with good results so far, no horn
problems or predators.  I am starting to convert, one section at a time, to
the 16-ft cattle panels, though.  I like their ease of installation and
portability, and since I also have goats who like to stand on the fences
with their front feet, they stand up to the wear and tear.   The graduated
panels also keep most predators out, at least anything that would bother a
sheep and is unable or unwilling to jump a fence. Added benefit, they also
keep my ducks and geese in!
Melody at CritterLand
Redmond OR