[Jacob-list] safe fencing

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 16:42:21 EDT 2003

Sara,

A good solid LGD (livestock guardian dog) on the
inside helps tremendously.  We don't have coyotes
where we live, but the neighborhood dogs were a
problem.  Once we got good dogs on the inside, we
haven't had a single problem from the outside.

We use 16 foot cattle panel and are trying to find out
just how much of it one can put on our acreage....We
put up and take down at will, move fencing as needed,
and don't lose a foot of purchased fenceline.  THAT is
what I call value.

Mary Ellen