[Jacob-list] ?? sock knitter machines

Cindy M Telisak jacobsreward at juno.com
Fri Sep 12 23:24:44 EDT 2003

Hi Mary Ellen,
I know from a friend who loves her CSM (Circular Sock Machine) that there
are good Yahoo groups that can teach you loads about them.  I also got a
link through the Yahoo spin list that might be interesting to you:
www.yrstation.com.  It looks like a good place to start.
Blessings,
Cindy T.
Jacob's Reward Handspinning
Plano, TX

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 18:26:54 -0700 (PDT) Mary Hansson
<buffgeese at yahoo.com> writes:
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know about sock knitter machines, where
> to locate one, and additional information on them?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mary Ellen
>
> =====
> Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN