[Jacob-list] Re: Jacob-list digest, Vol 1 #702 - 9 msgs

Heather Fogel heather at littleshadyacres.com
Fri Oct 17 10:02:31 EDT 2003

Donna,

When we first got our sheep last year, as lambs, they were very skittish,
until we finished our first sheering and lambing season.  They still know
when we are up to more than just a feed or a visit.  Yours will relax too,
and until then you need to do what you can to take care of them

Heather
www.littleshadyacres.com