[Jacob-list] Re: Jacob-list digest, Vol 1 #702 - 9 msgs

crackerdst at surfglobal.net crackerdst at surfglobal.net
Thu Oct 16 15:37:17 EDT 2003

Dear List ,
    Oh , please don't get the idea that I in any way intend to manhandle
my sheep . If anything it's the very thing I am trying to prevent .
It's just that after 4 months only one of them will so much as let me
touch her and that's only when I have food . They do greet me when I
show up but always stay just out of reach . They are just extremely
skidish around humans.
I know the people that had them before did not interact with them much -
they actually disliked them and were eager to get rid of them .My goats
and chickens are now very tame and the sheep see me petting them all the
time , still they are fearful. Donna in Vermont