[Jacob-list] birthing

Kelley Rambo Kelley_Rambo at antiochne.edu
Sat Nov 15 16:46:31 EST 2003

Most of my girls would call me when they're ready to deliver.  The
exceptions were my well-experienced ewe I nicknamed "Mama", my Cotswold
and one of my Jacob ewes who prefers to do it all herself and stamps her
foot if she feels I am too close by.  Most everyone else prefers comfort
and/or company.  Lambing is a beautiful event.  It generally goes quite
fine, though, I have to admit, I still get very nervous and probably too
concerned.

Our court trial is scheduled for December 1st 9am in Woodstock's Superior
Court, Vermont.  Anyone would be welcome to come.  Me vs. the vet.  Oh,
boy, can't wait!

Kelley