[Jacob-list] OPP testing.....

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed Nov 5 18:15:44 EST 2003

I've only tested once.  Tests were $10/each (not counting the vet visit, which was
$40).  The tests were done at our state university (University of Georgia).   My vet
said to call in 10 days, which I did, and the results were back.  (negative)

What are the reasons for retesting or rerunning the tests?

I'm not testing on a regular basis and probably won't, although I imagine I'll do a
random test now and then.

Linda