[Jacob-list] OPP testing.....

Mary Hansson buffgeese at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 17:41:21 EST 2003

Hi,

Just got my bill in the mail for the 10/13 vet visit
to draw samples on the ~50 sheep at my place.  I am
impressed-----don't get shearing done this cheaply!
Of course, NC is rather slow to get test results back,
but there are "only" 6 sheep to re-run, all of them
from various groups and most of them having been
tested several times before.  At this point, I am not
too concerned but just awaiting the final notification
that everything is clear again.

How many of you are testing, and what time span do you
get results back in your individual circumstances?
Are you using a state lab or are you using an
out-of-state lab?

Mary ELlen

=====
Mary Ellen Hansson, MEd, RD, LDN