[Jacob-list] Jacob Ram Pelt for Sale & Fair

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 09:43:30 EST 2003

Don't know if anyone on the Jacob List is interested,
but I listed a ram pelt for sale on eBay earlier this
week. You can search for Jacob Ram Pelt - listing will
come up. Would make a great carseat cover for that
special someone for the holidays!

My son showed a Jacob ewe lamb at the State Fair.
Everyone loved them in the ring - she was just feisty
enough, he held on tightly! Darndest thing is that she
placed two places HIGHER than me in a fleece class! Go
figure!

off to plant more grass seed and fix & install
fencing.
Joy

=====
Joy Thomas, Shepherd & Fiber Artist