[Jacob-list] OPP testing.....

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 5 19:28:34 EST 2003

I will test all my breeding age ewes and breeding ram
this year. No animals under a year are tested.

I brought in new stock from Tennessee last January
that was supposed to have been tested. That's why I'm
testing everyone.

Next year, I will just check breeding age animals just
over a year old, and 10 percent of remaining flock.

Last year, I had testing done by my vet, she sent off
to lab (I'm not sure which one), and I had results in
about two and a half weeks.

This is an interesting topic! Thanks Mary Ellen for
bringing it up!
Joy

=====
Joy Thomas, Shepherd & Fiber Artist