[Jacob-list] Re: Canberra

Cathie and Mark Williams williams at jacobsheep.com
Fri May 23 10:22:36 EDT 2003

While many of Marcia's flock went to Colorado, she also placed selections at a variety of Northwest farms.  Some she sold and others were placed on the condition that if she got back into sheep, she'd want them back to rebuild her flock. One of our strongest lines was sired by Canberras Montague.

Speaking of which, a number of Montague daughters are now for sale.  We have begun the last stage of our flock reduction plan. Many Northwest breeders will be receiving a sale ad next week.  We have been aggressively culling for the past year and now we must sell many of those that remain. Details are at http://www.jacobsheep.com/2003sale/.

Sorry to be blatently commercial here, but I wanted to get the message out while the selection is still good.

- Mark Williams
  Swallow Lane Farm & Fiberworks
  http://www.jacobsheep.com