[Jacob-list] Re: Canberra

BIDEWEE at aol.com BIDEWEE at aol.com
Thu May 22 12:46:35 EDT 2003

In a message dated 5/21/2003 7:46:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jacob-list-request at jacobsheep.com writes:

> The Maverick/Rockies line was dispersed around the country 2-3 years
> back.  I can't speak to Canberra.  Do you have the flock books?

Canberra was the prefix of Marsha Poole from Scio, Oregon.  Going from memory
here... several years back (4 or 5?) Marsha sold her farm and moved her
remaining sheep to Fort Collins, CO to be cared for by Diane Fagerberg and Janine
Fenton.  I think her plan was to eventually buy another farm and move them back
to Oregon.  That didn't happen and her remaining flock was dispersed by Diane
and Janine when they dispersed their Maverick/Rockies flock.

Karen Lobb

bide a wee farm ~ registered Jacob & Navajo-Churro Sheep
19562 NE Calkins Lane, Newberg, OR 97132 ~ 503-538-7987
karen at bideaweefarm.com ~ www.bideaweefarm.com