[Jacob-list] MSWF

marguerite e vanbeek pegaleg2 at juno.com
Wed May 14 13:52:25 EDT 2003

Linda

Yes there were some sheep that had the same coloration that Jacob's do
without horns.  And yes, they
were a good size more like ponies but that's OK if that is what they want
to bred.  My daughter Alex
and I had a wonderful time and do enjoy showing our Jacob's.  It was fun
plus I did get to meet alot
of member from JSBA and JSC and you.  It was a pleasure.  I must admit it
is a learning experience
but it sure is alot easier than showing horses which by the way my
daughter intends to do this year
at the Sussex County Farm and HS in NJ.  We will be showing Jacobs (I
hope some more breeders
will attend) and Hunters.  IT will be a very busy week but the word here
is "FUN".

Peggy
Ridgecroft Farm
www.ridgecroftfarm.com