[Jacob-list] MSWF

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Wed May 14 15:26:47 EDT 2003

Hi Peggy,

Where those the ones called Harlequins?  They were along where the parade of breeds
stalls were.  They looked like spotted Corriedales to me.  I wonder if that was the
woman on SpinList was calling an oversized, hornless Jacob?

It was great to meet so many Jacob breeders in person at MSWF!  Seems like I've
known you all for years and finally got to put faces to the names.

Good luck at the fair.  It does look like fun.  I'm eyeballing some of my lambs and
thinking of taking someone to SAFF this year.

BTW, for those that didn't attend, Alex and Noel won GC Jacob ram.  A gorgeous and
well mannered ram!

Linda