[Jacob-list] eye ring

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Tue May 13 16:19:38 EDT 2003

I'm not at all familiar with lilac genetics. I get them frequently and assume that
the producers of lilac lambs are lilac carriers.  Most of these do have an eye ring
like Dandy's, but I sure don't have enough of a database to make any serious
judgement.  Is it actually possible to know that an animal does NOT carry a trait?
I'm adding a couple of lilacs here next week, so it will be interesting to see what
turns up next spring.

Linda