[Jacob-list] eye ring

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Tue May 13 15:33:48 EDT 2003

Hi,

The picture of Dandy is quite similar to a number of my sheep that do
not carry lilac characteristics---based on lots of breedings and
knowledge of their background.  There are some lilac carriers that do
have those eye markings, but these are not the smoke rings or haze
around the eyes that I see in lilacs every time.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting