[Jacob-list] Sore Foot

Mary Ellen Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 10:51:48 EST 2003

Kelly,

She could have stepped on a stone and bruised the foot.  If you don't
see a problem with something between the toes, then she is fine.  The
back part of the foot is almost like a callous is on our feet---soft but
not like your palm would be either.  Hope this helps.  She might even
get worse-acting before she gets better.  If it is a bruise, it may take
about 3 days to get over.

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm www.iseespots.com
Jacob Sheep, Fiber, Spinning equipment,
Books, Patterns, Knitting/Crochet/Tatting