[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Linda Bjarkman patchworkfibers at alltel.net
Sat Aug 9 20:37:13 EDT 2003

Netfirms will host your site for $60/year with no banner ads. I think it's free if
you want to have the banner ads even if you are a commercial site  It's rather easy
to submit your site to various search engines.  You can also list your site on the
JSBA.org site for a reasonable fee and JSC will list your email address.

I did not start out knowing html and I sold a number of sheep using a $50 WSYIwYG
program.  I did learn html and I have a little better software program now, but I
sure did ok with a simple program and manually submitting my site to the search
engines.

Love to see your site and your sheep - please post the url to the list!!

Linda

Visit our Jacob flock at:
http://www.PatchworkFibers.com
Registered Jacob Sheep