[Jacob-list] (no subject)

Heather Fogel heather at littleshadyacres.com
Sun Aug 10 09:20:22 EDT 2003

Hi,

We host our website at Ipowerweb.  It costs $100 per year, which includes
domain name, 500mgs of space, 300 email addresses, ect.....Also includes a
marketing package to help you get listed on the search engines.  We used a
software program called Namo, to design our site.  It is very easy to use and
comes with a huge assortmant of templates to get you started.  They also have
a demo version that lets you play around for free.

Some of the free sites limit the bandwith of traffic or the number of people
that visit you sites.

We would be happy to answer any more questions that you have.

Heather and Rob Fogel
Stewart, MN
heather at littleshadyacres.com
www.littleshadyacres.com
Home to Jacob sheep, Soay sheep and many chickens.

Quoting stonecroft235 at juno.com: