[Jacob-list] Reply to multiples re: butcher lamb

Melody critterland at bendcable.com
Sun Apr 6 16:33:58 EDT 2003

I can do the butchering myself, if I have time, but I can't kill them.  It's
hard enough for me to kill a chicken or turkey, someone else would have to
kill the lamb. If I have time next year, I am going to see if the processor
will just kill and hang, and I will cut and wrap.    My dogs get the organ
meat, too, since I don't really care for it.  I also have the butcher save
the lamb bones for my dogs.  I always roast the bones for the dogs, since
one of them doesn't care for raw meat.  Are these animals spoiled or what?
lol
Melody at CritterLand
Redmond OR