[Jacob-list] Craziest animal on the farm ...

gf fayg at mebtel.net
Sat Sep 28 08:26:19 EDT 2002

Bulldog bite
What is the craziest animal on the farm?

I gave both dogs a Milkbone biscuit. The puppy buried it ... ran off, dug a hole and dropped it into the hole and covered it over. duh...

The cats were eating their cat food while I fed the dogs. When the cans of meat were openned, the cats left the dry food to get some of the good stuff, braving the puppy who buried his milk bone biscuit. So while the dog buried his food, the cats where eating what the dog didn't, the free range chickens decided that the cat food looked good.

Or is it the sheep or I ... ? My lawnmower died a few months ago, will the drought there was no need to replace it. I looked into the front lawn, the grass was about 4 ft tall from all the rain. I figured I probably should cut it. Then I looked at the poor pitiful sheep with their decimated pastures. I went and got a bucket of grain and hid it, and turned the sheep loose. (It's not as bad as it seems I am deep in the woods, the dogs are secured and the open areas had grass. So I did it, I hollered, release the sheep and opened the gate. They took off straight for the grass and began to devour it. After about 15 minutes they got restless and started to separate and stop eating and began to show interest in exploring. I quickly grabbed the bucket of grain. All 7 sheep raised their head and bleated while following me back into the fence.

I think the owner is crazy ...

Gary