[Jacob-list] Bulldog bite

Mary Hansson mhansson1 at triad.rr.com
Fri Sep 27 21:31:57 EDT 2002

Hi,

A bulldog bite happens when an animal has a lower jaw that is longer
than the upper one, with teeth that protrude beyond the upper teeth.

A parrot mouth is the opposite, where the upper jaw is longer than the
lower jaw.

Various reasons can be found for both conditions, one of them being
genetic/heritable.

Sorry I missed the honor for Dr. Lincicome.  After getting my plane
tickets for me and the boys (hubby didn't want to go), I realized the
program was going to be somewhat different than anticipated.  We
couldn't exactly back out of the tickets, so I looked around for some
neat adventures up in the Mass/CT/RI vicinity.  We settled on a whale
watching trip and sightseeing the area around Plymouth, MA.  That took
the entire day on Saturday.  On Sunday, we drove through RI and CT and
decided to go visit the Norman Rockwell museum in Stockbridge.  (We had
visited the other one in Rutland, VT a couple years ago while visiting
that area.)  Congratulations, Dr. Lincicome!

Mary Ellen Hansson, ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters
Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies
www.iseespots.com (336) 854-6209