[Jacob-list] Fiber Folds -Nedra

RnS1260 at aol.com RnS1260 at aol.com
Fri Sep 27 16:00:56 EDT 2002

It seems that Nedra from Fiber Folds farm has been St. Nic. for many of us.
Her more than reasonable pricing and her delivery must just cover her gas.
This is truly a gracious lady who shows the true love for her animals. We at
Rise "N" Shine Farm have also been blessed by Nedra. We made a trip to Bath,
NY for our starter flock. Then Nedra brought us two more ewes when she was
dispersing her gals. They are some of my favorite personalities. On her way
home from her last jaunt she delivered her trailer rack and ramp. Now we can
get our little flock to be sheered in the spring.
After all this I just want Nedra to know that we are always here for her. I
can plainly see how many fellow shepherds have been touched by your
generosity.
Cheryl Bresin
Rise "N" Shine