[Jacob-list] clip art/Heritage/new sheepies!

Kris Sudduth sudduth at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 23 11:36:37 EDT 2002

morning all....I do believe its finally going to turn to fall here in new
england..or at least up here in Vt anyway!!....about time!

does anybody know of any black/white clip art of jacobs that are online?

went to the Heritage breeds show on saturday..had super weather....what a
great time.....saw lots of the "old" way of doing things..even my kids got
into it :-)  and what great animals...that long hair donkey was the kewlest
according to my kids!
met Fred Horak and had a very nice conversation with him...(Hi Fred!!)...but
didn't see anyone else..ok where were you guys hiding!

my birthday present to myself was delivered yesterday...by Nedra Esau...she
brought my new crew and what a lovely bunch they are....they have adjusted
well to the other members of the farm...and even all came over and gave me a
sniff when I sat with them in the pasture for awhile...thank you so much
Nedra for allowing me to continue to raise your lovely ladies!

everyone have a super week!

                    ~~Kris~~
                 Burlington, Vt
         sudduth at adelphia.net