[Jacob-list] docking

honeybucket at attbi.com honeybucket at attbi.com
Thu Sep 12 00:16:44 EDT 2002

We live in Washington.  We dock all our sheep, aiming
for the area away from the triangle of skin at the base
of the tail (and then I add a little!).  I have seen
VERY FEW undocked tails at any of the gatherings here.
The ones I have seen really stand out.  Have to say, I
prefer the look of the reasonably docked tail.  I do NOT
like seeing the breeds that are left less than
tailless!!
Patty
Flying Coyote Farm