[Jacob-list] kelp & rabies

Kathryn Shirley humbug7 at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 16 20:23:12 EDT 2002

I mix kelp into my mineral salt.  1 part kelp, 1 part garlic, 8 parts mineral.

Sheep can and do get rabies.  Since rabies is endemic to my area (we've
actually had several swimmers attacked by rabid beavers --how's that for a
story?--and several rabid kittens had been found locally--one bit a town
councilman) I vaccinate.

You use the same vaccine that can be used on horses and cows.  I vaccinate
once, once again a year later, then every three years (just like a dog).

Kate Shirley
Humbug Farm