[Jacob-list] Hunting

marguerite e vanbeek pegaleg2 at juno.com
Fri Sep 13 09:53:30 EDT 2002

I agree to a point on this economically.  But my experience with hunter
in the state of NJ is less than ideal.  90% of them are not
what you would call "hunters".   They don't abide by the rules of
hunting so to speak.   I guess you do need a outlet for the rams but if
they only want "perfect rams 4 horn rams" why would you go this avenue.
Aren't they better for the breed.  Maybe the
problem with all of this is we are all so very far apart that is does
become difficult to obtain good breeding stock.  Livestock
transportation is a problem.  I would love a ram with this kind of
conformation.

Peggy
Ridgecroft Farms