[Jacob-list] Tail Docking

Susan Nielsen snielsen at orednet.org
Fri Sep 13 13:15:34 EDT 2002

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Mary Spahr wrote:

> We dock all our lamb tails with a docking tool and give tetanus,
> overeating, and bose shots at that time.

Mary --

Oh, please, name that tool! We have been using a kitchen knife and a
heated spatula (oh, gross), which is efficient enough, but requires 2
people. I would love to find a source for a tool like the one my uncle
used to use, but which no one can seem to find...

Susan
--
Susan Layne Nielsen, Shambles Workshops      	|"...Gently down the
Beavercreek, OR, USA -- snielsen at orednet.org  	|stream..." -- Anon.