[Jacob-list] shetland/jacob x

Debbie Bennett dbennet954 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 4 09:56:16 EDT 2002

This last breeding season, I crossed a Black and white Jacob ewe to a
moorit Icelandic ram: twin ram lambs, one black and one black with a
white blaze and a couple of white stripes on britch and white spot on
his leg. Their tails were about 3/4 as long as a Jacob tail. Both have
horns, but they are growing more slowly and are weaker than normal Jacob
horns. Their fleeces are fine and single coated.
Debbie Bennett