[Jacob-list] Breeding Rams

Dave & Katrina oberlef at supernet.com
Fri Oct 4 11:18:05 EDT 2002

By the way, the rams were only in for a 1/2 hour at the most.... Think
about that, me sorting out excited males by myself and making it work that
fast.  Made me feel like some kind of hero!
Ok, enough for positive thinking. Actually to get the very last ram lamb
out (only 2 were adults), took much longer than that, but by that point no
action was happening, just a whole lot of blood, sweat and tears from me. I
was covered with sweat...my clothes were drenched and I have to say I did
not like Jacobs very much at the time. *smile*  Katrina