[Jacob-list] thanks

B&B Peters bandb at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 7 10:15:59 EST 2002

I appreciate everyone who wrote, and have filed all the answers away on my
Jacob information folder.  It was really really interesting, and I think,
gives ,me a clearer picture of what a the Jacob sheep might be like.  I
found the Pressure point explanation real interesting too, and will probably
go out and try that with  my own sheep.

I could also see how someone who was used to very placid sheep might think
of the Jacob as "neurotic".  My own sheep are in varying amounts of
Icelandic, Shetland, and Finn bloodlines, and sometimes those breeds are
thought to be "wild." but most of mine are very friendly with me, though are
wary of strangers.

Thanks so much with your help everyone.
Barbara