[Jacob-list] Sick sheep and they do have personality, recognise faces and form friendships

gf fayg at mebtel.net
Thu Nov 7 09:45:06 EST 2002

List,

I have my first sick sheep. I loaded her up with wormer, antibiotics(pennicillin+), anticlaustridium(sp) and some of the nutridrench.

The definately have personality, this is one of two I got from Mary Ellen a few years ago. The other one waited for her partner to join at feeding while the rest of the herd just moved on. Unfortunately the sick one did not put up much of a chase, about 15 minutes before stopping and waiting for me to catch her and treat her. I have her isolated at the moment ...