[Jacob-list] Jacob Ram & Black Male Aplaca 4 Sale

Magic Moon Farm magicmoon at harborside.com
Wed Nov 6 22:03:05 EST 2002

I have 1, 4 horn Jacob Ram & a (true) Black Male Alpaca I need to sell asap.
I am moving and have no room for these 2 guys, both are fine boys.
Both are willing and able to make very nice babies! If anyone is interested
in more info or photos please email me. I am located in Oregon, Eugene/Central
Coast area.  Price for the ram, $100, the alpaca $2500. There is a possibility
I may also need to part with a ewe or 2, making a nice Jacob starter flock.
Email me with any interests or questions.