[Jacob-list] Back to the primitives...

dave & katrina oberlef at desupernet.net
Tue Mar 12 13:59:44 EST 2002

I like your story, Susan!  Can easily visualize it all happening.  *smiles*
Even while the word 'primative' is starting to get tiresome even to my own
ears, I too sometimes just want a label for the crazy behaviors I see
happening out there once in a while.  Mother/babyhood does seem bring out
the best of them too.
Katrina Lefever, Chicory Lane
http://wwwfac.wmdc.edu/HTMLpages/Graduate/TI/pages/lefever/chicory.htm