[Jacob-list] Lots of lambs

Robin Lynde rlynde at onramp113.org
Sat Mar 9 10:41:08 EST 2002

I like seeing lamb pics too. I have 37 lambs so far (32 Jacob), 18 ewes & 14
rams (in the Jacob batch). Most of these were born within a 2 week period!
Its pretty funny to see the whole gang race around the field when I'm
feeding the ewes.

Most of these will be for sale. Check out my website to see their dad. He
passed on a lot of color, nice facial markings, and a variety of 2 &
4-horns. Hopefully I'll have lamb photos on the website before too long. But
learning to do the website has been a job in itself.
www.onramp113.org/meridianjacobs

Robin Lynde
Meridian Road Studio & Jacob Sheep
Vacaville, CA