[Jacob-list] Running on empty ...

Gary Tomas Fay fayg at mebtel.net
Sat Mar 9 08:24:57 EST 2002

I loved seeing all the lambs, even the odd-balls! I was getting ready to
go cut some more trees when I looked out the window, to a downpour. It's
good for the grass! I cut some more trees in the pen with the sheep.
(It's hard to really call it pasture yet, stump field might fit!) When
the tops hit the ground  the sheep would run over and nip off the buds
that had formed.

No lambs yet, but Floral is as big as a house, in girth, twins I hope.
Sitting back and taking it patiently, thinking, ack, what have I gotten
myself into! Parsley, the silly ewe lamb from Humbug still runs from me
with vertical leaps bound bounce bounce. They definately have
personallity!

Gary