[Jacob-list] Lots of lambs

J Thomas shepherdofspots at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 9 14:44:57 EST 2002

37 lambs! I'm over the moon with excitement at our 8!!
I just love this time of year.

Glad I'm not the only one working to set up a website.
I love looking at pictures, too!

Will let ya'all know when the new site is up and
running!

I seem to have missed the quiet winter lull. Know I'm
busy gentling lambs, preparing for shearing, making
items to sell and consign at upcoming fiber events.
Not enough hours in the day!

Had hoped to show some Jacobs at MD Fleece & Fiber,
but my guys don't hit the b'day cutoff right. Oh well,
will plan for next year with yearling (not bred) ewes.
This year my yearlings were in with the ram and
surprised us with two beautiful lambs :)

Joy

=====
Joy Thomas, Son-Rise Farm
Home of Jacob Sheep