[Jacob-list] wether pictures.

Mary E Hansson iseespots at prodigy.net
Fri Jun 14 06:25:42 EDT 2002

Jacob wethers would always have horns---really old ones have quite
substantial horns.  The only reason they would not is that they were
either disbudded, lost their horns in fighting (not usual) or an
accident (anything is possible with these sheep).

Mary Ellen Hansson
ISeeSpots Farm
Jacob Sheep:  Those horny, fuzzy critters
Shop:  Knitting, crochet, spinning supplies
www.iseespots.com