[Jacob-list] wether pictures.

Bill Thompson Emma at netins.net
Thu Jun 13 23:25:54 EDT 2002

O K you guys, are you telling me that the wethers don't get horns?  About
one half of my flock is wethered, I only raise for the wool.  Anyway, we
have plenty of horns around.  Granted they are not 3 foot from point to
point like my rams, but 10 to 12 inches when there are 4 horns is plenty for
me when I am winding my way through the pen.  They are not aggressive, but I
still keep an eye on them so I don't get hurt by accident.

Honestly, I have seen several references to no horns on wethers.  Is that
normal?  If so, why?

Hopefully there are no stupid questions on this list

Lou Anne in S.W. Iowa---- Original Message -----