[Jacob-list] Ad: Flock Reduction - CA

Linda wolfpen at rabun.net
Tue Jul 23 18:59:28 EDT 2002

It has always happened.  We are perhaps more aware these days with the use of the Internet.

Edd Bissell and the Maverick/Rockies flocks were dispersed a few years ago and they were among the largest flocks.  I believe that many of those animals were relocated to other breeders.

But, last year I sold ewes to two new breeders that remain enthusiastic about the breed and, hopefully, will continue with Jacobs for many years.

I'm not reducing my numbers this year!  I had planned to buy a few, but transportation problems and coyotes nixed that idea.

Linda