[Jacob-list] Ad: Flock Reduction - CA

Kris Sudduth sudduth at adelphia.net
Wed Jul 24 00:20:40 EDT 2002

well I am sorry to hear about the CA flock....but I am one of the happy new
owners of jacobs...I love my girls and look forward to learning all I can
about the breed and the best ways to get the most outta my ewes...(breeding
and fleece)...you guys taught me the freckling thing....and I looked...I
dont believe my girls have any.....but one of my sheep partner girls
does...pretty heavily acutally.
Is there anybody going to Rhinebeck with any sheep/lambs for sale?  we have
been laughing saying that we have the Vt sheep and wool and then
Rhinebeck...we could do some damage at either or both!!..but its something
we look forward to doing  :-)

                    ~~Kris~~
                 Burlington, Vt
         sudduth at adelphia.net